Uber All Access
We’ve partnered with José Andrés' ThinkFoodGroup to take you on a complimentary culinary journey across the DMV for #UberALLACCESS week!
HOW IT WORKS
- Enter the promo code ALLACCESSDC
- Ride UberBLACK in DC, VA or MD, Tuesday, September 9th through Monday, September 15th, between 6:00am and 5:30pm EDT
- Check your inbox after 6pm EDT for an email with the exact time ALL ACCESS will appear in the app
- When the time comes, open the app and toggle to ALL ACCESS
- Be the first to request ALL ACCESS and within minutes the winner and their +1 will be picked up for a night out on the town
- Every day you ride UberBLACK, you get a new chance to unlock ALL ACCESS for that night’s adventure
A TASTE FOR WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED THIS WEEK
Discover creative cocktails at barmini by José Andrés
Savor a late night tasting menu at the chef’s table at Oyamel
Explore a Lebanese wine flight and pairing at Zaytinya
Experience the flavors of the States at America Eats Tavern and one complimentary night at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
…and more to be revealed!
EVERYONE’S A WINNER
Even if you don’t score an ALL ACCESS experience, you can still stop by select José Andrés restaurants and enjoy the secret Uber Experience Menu. Restaurants offering the Uber Experience Menu include: Jaleo (Bethesda), Jaleo (Crystal City), Jaleo (DC), Oyamel and Zaytinya.
Demand will be very high and availability limited. Winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older. Transportation will be complimentary to the venue. Winner will receive $50 towards their Uber ride home. Official rules can be found here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.