Get Ready to Shake it Off
We’ve teamed up with SeatGeek to give away a prize pack that will give you the chance to access the hottest shows this week at the ballpark.
WIN ACCESS TO THE
HOTTEST TICKETS IN TOWN
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your Uber app now and enter the promo code SHAKEITOFF
- On Monday, July 13 and Tuesday, July 14 open your app at 3pm, toggle to CONCERT
- Be the first to request CONCERT and within minutes you’ll be delivered a prize pack
WHAT YOU WIN:
- Credits towards a SeatGeek purchase, including tickets to see everyone’s favorite blonde at the ballpark on Monday, July 13 and Tuesday, July 14
- Two free rides up to $25 each to cover your round trip to the event
Demand will be high and availability limited. Winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND PRICES OF TICKETS ON SEATGEEK.COM. THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER ONLY. UBER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY TICKET ON SEATGEEK.COM OR IF THE CREDITS ARE SUFFICIENT TO COVER THE FULL COST OF ANY TICKET ON SEATGEEK.COM. THE SEATGEEK CREDITS EXPIRE ONE YEAR FROM THE RECEIPT BY WINNER. THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE TO SUCCESSFULLY REQUEST A RIDE UNDER THE “CONCERT” VIEW ON MONDAY, JULY 13, 2015 AND TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2015 WILL RECEIVE THE SEATGEEK PRIZE PACK. YOU MUST BE WITHIN THE UBER DC SERVICE AREA IN ORDER TO REQUEST A RIDE UNDER THE “CONCERT” VIEW. FOUR (4) UBER USERS THAT SUCCESSFULLY REQUEST VIA THE “CONCERT VIEW” WILL RECEIVE SEATGEEK CREDITS WHICH CAN BE USED TOWARDS ANY PURCHASE ON SEATGEEK.COM. EXCEPT WHERE REQUIRED BY LAW, PRIZE CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR CASH EQUIVALENT, RETURNED, REPRODUCED, MODIFIED, SOLD, TRADED, REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF LOST OR STOLEN. NOT VALID ON PREVIOUS PURCHASES OR RETURNS. NO CASH BACK. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]