DC, Your Midday Escape is Arriving Now
Whether it’s catching a matinée, grabbing lunch, or just taking a midday siesta, not every weekday has to keep you chained to your desk. Through May 29th, we’re making daytime rides in the DC area more affordable than ever with a new experiment from the Uber Garage:
10% off uberX during weekdays!
uberX has always been the most affordable option in the DC area, and now you’ll save even more. For uberX rides between 10am and 3pm, Monday through Thursday, you’ll automatically receive a 10% discount—no promo code necessary. Promotion ends May 29th.
- Stretch out your afternoon with a Yoga class at Capitol Hill Yoga.
- Ditch the greasy to-go chain restaurant and ride off to an organic lunch outing at Eastern Market’s North Hall.
- Be the office hero and pick up a dozen macarons at Olivia Macaron in Georgetown.
- Sneak away to Thunder Burger and Bar with time to spare before your meeting.
- Cultivate some culture at the National Portrait Gallery in Chinatown.
- Cool off with a refreshing treat from Pleasant Pop in Kalorama.
- Take your meeting riverside with lunch at Tony and Joes Seafood or Nick’s Riverside Grill in Georgetown.
- Browse the boutiques at the Shops on Wisconsin Place in Chevy Chase.
- Try a taste of the sea at Luke’s Lobster in Penn Quarter or Farmers Fishers Bakers on K Street.
- Saunter off to a Secret Service favorite at Ben’s Chili Bowl along Historic U Street.
Team Uber DC
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.