Arrive In Style With UberCUSTOM
Uber is always there when you need a stylish and comfortable way to get around DC. This time we’re not just connecting you to a stylish car, we’re hooking up our frequent riders with a free custom shirt from Knot Standard (an $85 value).
All you need to do is enter the promo code UBERCUSTOMDC and take 3 rides between 11/05-11/12. (Valid on uberX, UberBLACK, or UberSUV. Excludes uberTAXI)
Yes, you read that right – no sweepstakes, just a thank you and a gentle nudge to step up your wardrobe when you are riding in style with Uber!
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the code UBERCUSTOMDC by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time and will see a confirmation screen when entered correctly.
- Ride three times on uberX, UberBLACK or UberSUV between Tuesday, November 5th and Tuesday, November 12th.
- After the 12th, we will email you your private code for a custom men’s Knot Standard Benchmark Shirt.
- Get the UBERCUSTOMDC experience by redeeming your code and creating your shirt in-person, or online:
- In Person: Visit the showroom in DC to be measured up and design your perfect shirt with a Knot Standard Style Advisor. (Details of the DC pop-up shop location will be sent to you via email).
- Online: Go straight to KnotStandard.com, and create your own shirt online. Knot Standard’s webcam measuring system takes a quick scan from your laptop to get all of your measurements.
Have friends that you think could use an upgraded wardrobe? Tell them to sign up with the promo code UBERCUSTOMDC and start riding!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.