Raid the Puneri Paltan
Uber is bringing you a chance to try your hand at kabaddi and learn from the best. With a tap on your app, you’ll have the chance to meet the Puneri Paltan, our city’s own ProKabaddi Team.
Request a ride in the PALTAN view from 11am on the 9th of Feb for your chance to meet the Puneri Paltan and join in the action
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app on Tuesday, February 9th, between 11am – 12pm and book a ride on the PALTAN view
- If connected, you and a guest will be picked up and taken directly to The ProKabaddi stadium to play a game with the Puneri Paltan.
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to The ProKabaddi Match at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex.
- The cost is INR 0! Your ride to and from the show and tickets are complimentary.
- You may bring up to one guest with you to the show. Your guest must either be with you at the time of pickup or meet you at the show venue upon arrival.
- Demand will be high and tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
Support your Paltan, cheer for them live at the stadium!
NEW TO UBER?
– Team Uber Pune
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–