Say ‘I Love You’ With An UberSERENADE
You could say ‘I love you’ with flowers. You could say it with a sweet card. You could even say it with an oversized stuffed animal. Or you could #SayMore with an On Demand Serenade, powered by HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates.
An #UberSerenade is a LIVE, in-person performance of a love song from a Nashville artist delivered to your location in minutes. Each serenade experience comes with a heart-shaped box of KISSES DELUXE chocolates.
REQUESTING YOUR SERENADE:
- Open your Uber app on Friday, February 12th between 12pm & 3pm.
- Request the ‘SERENADE’ option. Serenades can be delivered to your location or to your Valentine’s location.
- You will receive a call immediately to confirm the details of your Serenade request.
- Each request is $20, charged directly to your account.
MORE ROMANTIC DETAILS:
- Uber is proud to support Musicians On Call with a donation to further their mission of bringing the healing power of music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities.
- Surprising your special someone? Drag your pin on the map or enter their address. You will immediately receive a call to confirm the details of the #UberSerenade.
- Demand for these romantic ditties will be high and availability limited. If you’re unable to request, keep watching the app for a Serenade to become available.
- KISSES DELUXE Chocolates are the deliciously thoughtful way to show your affection to your special someone. Twice the size of an original HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate, KISSES DELUXE Chocolates have a creamy chocolate center surrounding a whole roasted hazelnut, finished with delicate crisps and smooth milk chocolate. The multiple layers and textures of KISSES DELUXE Chocolates coupled with its premium golden wrapper make them a decadent treat. Now you can #SAYMORE with KISSES DELUXE Chocolates.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–