Say ‘I Love You’ With An UberSERENADE
You could say ‘I love you’ with flowers. You could say it with a sweet card. You could even say it with an oversized stuffed animal. Or you could #SayMore with an On Demand Serenade, powered by HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates.
An #UberSerenade is a LIVE, in-person performance of a love song from a Nashville artist delivered to your location in minutes. Each serenade experience comes with a heart-shaped box of KISSES DELUXE chocolates.
REQUESTING YOUR SERENADE:
- Open your Uber app on Friday, February 12th between 12pm & 3pm.
- Request the ‘SERENADE’ option. Serenades can be delivered to your location or to your Valentine’s location.
- You will receive a call immediately to confirm the details of your Serenade request.
- Each request is $20, charged directly to your account.
MORE ROMANTIC DETAILS:
- Uber is proud to support Musicians On Call with a donation to further their mission of bringing the healing power of music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities.
- Surprising your special someone? Drag your pin on the map or enter their address. You will immediately receive a call to confirm the details of the #UberSerenade.
- Demand for these romantic ditties will be high and availability limited. If you’re unable to request, keep watching the app for a Serenade to become available.
- KISSES DELUXE Chocolates are the deliciously thoughtful way to show your affection to your special someone. Twice the size of an original HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate, KISSES DELUXE Chocolates have a creamy chocolate center surrounding a whole roasted hazelnut, finished with delicate crisps and smooth milk chocolate. The multiple layers and textures of KISSES DELUXE Chocolates coupled with its premium golden wrapper make them a decadent treat. Now you can #SAYMORE with KISSES DELUXE Chocolates.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.