uberX Guarantees – March 2016
KL Peak Hour Guarantees
During busy hours, we guarantee hourly earnings from the fares you earn. If you earn any less than the guaranteed amounts, we’ll top up your earnings accordingly!
There are 2 tiers of hourly guarantees. On Tier 1, we’re guaranteeing partners fares of up to RM1,994 per week – with guarantees all day from 6AM up to 9PM.
To qualify for Tier 1 guarantees, just collect RM600 or more in gross fares weekly. Please also complete 1 trip per hour in each incentive block (e.g. Monday 4 – 8pm or Friday 6 – 10am) to qualify. It’s easier to earn than ever – if you don’t qualify for one block, you can still qualify for the rest of the week!
The Tier 1 schedule is illustrated below:
But wait, what if I haven’t hit RM600 in fares?
There’s still great news for you – on Tier 2 we guarantee earnings of up to RM 1,796 – ensuring that whatever your schedule, we’re here to meet your needs!
It’s now easier than ever to earn – so what better time to get on the roads than today.
* You can check your current weekly fares at any time by logging into your Partner Dashboard or by hitting “Earnings” in your Partner App.
Terms and Conditions
1) Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
2) Maintaining a weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above
3) Completing a minimum of 1 trip per hour during each incentive block. Trips per hour (TPH) is calculated by the number of completed trips divided by your total online hours. For example, if you completed 6 trips during the Monday 4pm-8pm incentive block, your TPH is 1.5.
4) Being online only in Core Service Areas (Mont Kiara, PJ, Golden Triangle, etc). Please note that different Core Service Areas are applicable for different times of day. For weekday 6am-10am & 4pm – 8pm guarantees, these Core Service Areas apply. For all other hours, please refer to this map for non-peak hour Core Service Areas.
5) uberX and uberXL fares both count towards the RM 600 threshold to qualify for top tier guarantee
6) Effective 21 March 2016 at midnight – this overrules all prior incentive announcements
7) We reserve the right to take any and all necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity
All incentive information, the way guarantees work and the calculations can be found HERE under the “Payments” tab. Information can be seen for all our options (uberX, uberXL or BLACK) and is kept up-to-date.
Need more help? Just reply to this email or visit our Partner Support Centre on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
For emergencies, please reach our support number at 03-27253060. Please be mindful that this number is only for critical emergencies (accidents and safety incidents). Payment issues or other associated enquiries are still best resolved via help.uber.com or the PSC.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.