Win The Ultimate Summer Pack
Looking to start your summer with a splash? Great news—we’ve teamed up with Spotify, Runkeeper, Todoist, and VUDU in select cities to bring you the ultimate digital prize package. With 500 lucky winners selected, there’s never been a better time to ride!
WIN THE ULTIMATE DIGITAL SUMMER PACK
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
WINNERS WILL RECEIVE PRIZES FROM:
- Spotify: Pump up the jams and find the ultimate summer playlist with one month of Spotify Premium! Premium lets you play any song, anytime. You can even listen when you’re offline. No restrictions. No ads.
- RunKeeper: Whether you’re looking to run off some post-exam stress or getting in shape for the summer, a one month RunKeeper Elite subscription will help you track your workouts and hit your fitness goals.
- Todoist: Organizing study guides and writing term papers? Handling to-do lists for your internship? This one year subscription to Todoist Premium will let you stay organized and help you be your most productive self. Hit your goals—no matter what device you’re on.
- VUDU: Don’t miss out on a single blockbuster and enjoy 2 free movie rentals from VUDU! Kick back after exams or by the pool—the choice is yours.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app between now and Monday, May 4, 11:59pm ET
- Apply promo code: SUMMERPACK
- Complete at least 2 trips by May 4 in an eligible city.
- 500 lucky winners will be selected at random at the end of the promotion period.
- 2 Uber rides must be completed during the promotional period, subject to Uber’s computer on timing and completion of rides.
- The 500 selected winners will receive an email by Saturday, May 9 with complete prize pack redemption info.
- Complete contest details and rules found here.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.