Win A Party At Plan Check For the College Basketball Championship Game
The big college basketball tournament is almost here, and we’re teaming up with Plan Check to hook up one lucky winner with the championship game party of a lifetime. Read on for more details about how you can win!
WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME VIP EXPERIENCE AT PLAN CHECK
WHAT YOU GET:
- Private seating for you and 20 friends at Plan Check’s Fairfax location during the college basketball championship game on Monday, April 6.
- A three-course menu for your entire party curated by Plan Check’s Chef Ernesto. Sides and drinks are included, too!
- One roundtrip VIP Uber ride to and from the party (up to $150 each way).
HOW TO WIN*:
- Enter the promo code “FRESHTOURNEY” in the Promotions section of your app. New to Uber? Sign up here to enter.
- Order at least one UberFRESH meal anytime between Monday, March 16 through Sunday, March 22.**
- The winner will be selected on Monday, March 23 at 12:00pm and contacted via email. Be sure to stay glued to your inbox to see if you’ve won!
Don’t forget to tell your friends to enter to win, too. If they win, they’ll have no choice but to bring you along.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.