Win a Europe trip with Uber + ebookers – Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) that govern the relationship between you, the entrant (“you”, “your(s)”) and the promoter, is ebookers Limited (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our”, “us”) whose registered office is 5th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HY. Any enquiry concerning, or notices to the Promoter relating to, this promotion should be sent by email to email@example.com.
- This Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, Finland, France and Switzerland aged 18 and over.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this Promotion: (i) employees of the Promoter and any other companies within the Orbitz Group or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion; (ii) immediate family members of such employees or of anyone with whom such employees are domiciled and (iii) the independent observer. In these Terms and Conditions, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters or spouse.
- The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion you have legal capacity to enter the Promotion and agree to the Terms and Conditions (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
HOW TO ENTER
- To participate in the Promotion you will need to:
Download the ebookers Travel app for iOS or Android and in the app sign up to ebookers’ rewards program; ebookers BONUS+. Terms & Conditions for BONUS+ apply: http://www.ebookers.com/bonus/
- The Promotion is restricted to one (1) entry per person.
- The Promotion is only valid for new ebookers BONUS+ members. Existing ebookers BONUS+ members will not be able to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 10.00am on 18.05.15 and closes at 18.00 on 23.05.15 (the “Promotion Period”) and only entries received by or on behalf of the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be accepted into the Promotion.
- There are:
- Four (4) prizes to be won: one (1) in each eligible country; United Kingdom, Finland, France and Switzerland.
- Each prize consists of one (1) package trip with ebookers including: two (2) round-trip economy air fare tickets from either London, Paris, Helsinki, Zürich or Geneva to a European destination free of choice and one (1) double or twin occupancy in hotel accommodation for the winners and their guest. The maximum booking value of each trip is limited to £1,000 in the United Kingdom, 1,500 CHF in Switzerland and 1,500 € in France/Finland. The flight carrier, exact location and accommodation will be selected at our sole discretion.
- The package trip must be booked by 30 September 2015 for a departure prior to 31 December 2015. The winners and their guests must depart and return to the same airport. The travel dates are according to flight ticket and hotel availability on the ebookers website at the time of booking.
- All other expenses, including ground transportation to and from the departing and arrivals airports, additional ground transportation, all other transfers, meals and beverages, gratuities, applicable taxes, hotel services (if any), travel and medical insurance, additional spending money, personal expenses, souvenirs, upgrades, incidentals and expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- No responsibility is assumed by the Promoter for any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events once any tickets have been issued in relation to the prize for any reason whatsoever beyond its control.
- The winner and his/her companion will be responsible for ensuring travel insurance and travel papers, including passports and visas and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations are in good order and are valid prior to and for the duration of the trip. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-negotiable, non-refundable and [does] not include insurance. This prize is non-transferable to any other person and non-convertible to cash or credit. It is also not possible to earn or redeem frequent flyer mileage points on these Prizes. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide the stated prize(s), we reserve the right to award a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value.
- Normal ebookers booking conditions apply. All flights are subject to the terms and conditions under which they are issued including ebookers standard terms and conditions available at ebookers.com / www.ebookers.fi / www.ebookers.ch / www.ebookers.fr and the selected airline’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (a copy of which is available upon request).
- The winners will be selected within 14 days of the end of the Competition Period.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries submitted from all eligible entrants received during the Promotion Period in the presence of an independent observer and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We will endeavour to notify each winner by email and confirmation will follow in the mail within three (3) business days of such notification date. The winners will be required to accept their Prize by returning a confirmation e-mail within 14 days of notification. Details of how to book will be given at this time.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the draw date, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
- In the event of non-acceptance within the specified time period, the winner will forfeit any and all claim to the prize awarded but not accepted.
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event that we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control and the winners shall be selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions from all eligible entries received prior to such termination date.
- Promoter’s winner selection specified above is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered
- A list of winners will be available for one (1) month after the end of the Promotion Period on the Promotion Website.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice) and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion, the draw and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- All changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on blog.uber.com/euroesctandc (the “Promotion Website”).
- All entries become our property and will not be returned.
- We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries and/or the Promotion Website entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by us solely in connection with the Promotion and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the Promotion and fulfilling prizes where applicable. The declared prize winners’ information will be shared with us, specifically the winner’s name, postal address, telephone number and/or e-mail address, only to the extent that this information is required to award the Prizes for this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to the use of your name, address, and or photograph or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation and as required by the Promoter if you are declared a winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any costs, claims, damages or loss suffered by any person as a result of entering this Promotion occasioned by any failure, however caused, in the fulfilment of the terms of this Promotion, except that no term in this Promotion will operate to limit the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- If the Promoter, in its reasonable opinion, believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this Promotion, the promoter may exclude such person from this Promotion.
- If any tax is levied by the Inland Revenue in respect of the award of any prize pursuant to this promotion, such tax levied will be the responsibility of, and paid by, the winner to the Inland Revenue.
- These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.