We Want to Send You to the Final Four®
Ever dreamed of going to the biggest college basketball game of the year? We’ve teamed up with AT&T to make it happen. In select cities, four lucky contestants will win a VIP weekend for two in Indianapolis to experience the championship game.
WIN A VIP TRIP TO THE FINAL FOUR®
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app between Monday, March 16 and Sunday, March 22 at 11:59pm PT
- Apply promo code: RIDETOWIN
- Select March Madness® and request, you can expect the same uberX rates
- Enjoy your ride and know that each completed trip counts as an entry to win
- Demand may be high, so please be patient
- You must enter code RIDETOWIN in order to see the special March Madness® view and request a ride
- Each completed trip requested under the March Madness® option counts toward one official contest entry, other Terms & Conditions apply
- Trip for two includes: roundtrip airfare to Indianapolis, hotel accomodations, Uber credit, access to VIP events, concerts, and the Final Four games
- Four winners will be contacted via the email address listed on their Uber account on Monday, March 23
NCAA®, March Madness®, and Final Four® are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.