Valentine’s Day: Go from Zero to Hero
Once a year it comes. A day when expectations are set so high that one wrong move could be devastating. DON’T mess this up! Uber can help…
Unless danger turns you on, taxi’s aren’t romantic. Ever. Having a limo show up curbside and open the door for you and your date? No-brainer. Before Uber, you would have had to reserve in advance a black car for several hours for such occasions. Uber’s changing the game:
- You can simply request a car via SMS or the app when you need it, and SNAP, a car is en route.
- Nothing screams anti-romance like dealing with cash. It’s uncomfortable and can shift a romantic moment into a logistical one. Yuck! All payment is done through the backend like iTunes. No cash. No tipping. No mood killers. ;)
- If you’re behind in your V-day plans, you can go from zero to hero in no time by choosing Uber for your holiday plans. Valentine’s Day-Fail-Woman-Wrath is nothing to mess with…
Uber’s holding a CONTEST to Give you the V-day Hookup!
While we’ll have loads of cars for all you little love birds on February 14th, we’d like to give one lucky rider the Uber/Cupid treatment! Submit either:
b.) Why you’re desperately in need of the Uber hookup! (doghouse anyone?)
What do I win???
- Your ride to and from your V-day dinner plans on Uber (within SF)
- A bouquet of a dozen roses delivered with your ride! Zing!!
Submit your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org and by Saturday afternoon we’ll announce the winner and post the winning submission to our blog!
In September, we introduced the world’s first Self-Driving Ubers to the Steel City. Three months later, we’re bringing Volvo XC90s to San Francisco. We’re incredibly excited to work with Volvo to pair our state-of-the-art self-driving technology with Volvo’s outstanding vehicle development and core safety capabilities. Starting today, riders who request an uberX in San Francisco […]
Today we announced we’re collaborating with Disney on an activation that transforms the Uber rider app into a themed Rogue One: A Star Wars Story experience. The in-app experience, which Uber riders can opt-into, will unlock special Rogue One: A Star Wars Story features as well as access to exclusive video content. Uber riders in […]
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.