Valentine’s Day: Go from Zero to Hero
Once a year it comes. A day when expectations are set so high that one wrong move could be devastating. DON’T mess this up! Uber can help…
Unless danger turns you on, taxi’s aren’t romantic. Ever. Having a limo show up curbside and open the door for you and your date? No-brainer. Before Uber, you would have had to reserve in advance a black car for several hours for such occasions. Uber’s changing the game:
- You can simply request a car via SMS or the app when you need it, and SNAP, a car is en route.
- Nothing screams anti-romance like dealing with cash. It’s uncomfortable and can shift a romantic moment into a logistical one. Yuck! All payment is done through the backend like iTunes. No cash. No tipping. No mood killers. ;)
- If you’re behind in your V-day plans, you can go from zero to hero in no time by choosing Uber for your holiday plans. Valentine’s Day-Fail-Woman-Wrath is nothing to mess with…
Uber’s holding a CONTEST to Give you the V-day Hookup!
While we’ll have loads of cars for all you little love birds on February 14th, we’d like to give one lucky rider the Uber/Cupid treatment! Submit either:
b.) Why you’re desperately in need of the Uber hookup! (doghouse anyone?)
What do I win???
- Your ride to and from your V-day dinner plans on Uber (within SF)
- A bouquet of a dozen roses delivered with your ride! Zing!!
Submit your stories to email@example.com and by Saturday afternoon we’ll announce the winner and post the winning submission to our blog!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.