Win a Style Session from Gene Juarez and Uber!
It’s now officially fall, which means it’s time to #treatyoself. We’ve teamed up with Gene Juarez to offer 20 lucky riders a chance to win a style session for a night out on the town.
Thursday, September 25th from noon to 4 pm, request the ‘STYLE’ option on your app for a chance to win a style session from Gene Juarez!
How can you win this ultimate makeover experience?
- Download the Uber app for IPhone or Android or Windows Phone.
- On September 25th, between noon-4pm, open your app or head to m.uber.com and request the “STYLE” option
- If you are one of the first 4 people (2 riders from downtown Seattle, 2 riders from the downtown Bellevue) to request at the top of the hour, you will be picked up in style and brought to the Gene Juarez Seattle or Gene Juarez Bellevue location for your style session!
- Brag to ALL your friends and share your new look with the hashtag #UberSTYLE!
What will you win?
- Every ride to the salon should be stylish. You’ll be scooped up in an town car or fancy SUV stocked with goodies from our friends at DRY Soda, Luna Bar and a special gift bag from Gene Juarez.
- When you arrive, the fabulous team at Gene Juarez will pamper you for an hour with an express blow dry service and full makeup.
- Can’t stop staring at yourself in the mirror? We will have a photographer on site to snap photos of the session (you look mahhhvalous, darling.)
- Now that you’re all dolled up, you’ll need a place to go! We’ll drop $20 into your account for your ride from the salon. Now go out on the town and show off that fabulous face of yours!
Make sure to have the app open and be ready to request as there are only 4 lucky winners per hour and you will definitely have some competition to score the ultimate style session from Gene Juarez!
Questions? Shoot us a note here.
Your Uber Seattle Marketing Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.