We need you! Design the next Uber Tank! #UberCREATE
You know them. You love them. Uber Tanks came to Seattle last summer and they were the hot item that everyone wanted to rock in the sun! And guess what?! We’re bringing them back! So, we put our heads together, broke out the whiskey, and started brainstorming on what they’d look like. And then BOOM! the best idea was formed….
LET’S HAVE A DESIGN CONTEST!
You think you have what it takes to design our next round of tanks here in the Emerald City? Show us what you’ve got!
- Summer! Keep in mind these bad boys will be rocked all summer long and the design should reflect that.
- Seattle! We do live in the best city so feel free to bring a little Seattle flavor into this! Just keep in mind that one of the most famous landmarks (It rhymes with “Lace Beetle”) can’t stand alone…they don’t like that.
- Uber Design Laws and assets. Download them here. We’ve laid out some guidelines for ya and given you the proper tools to rock this (read: THE UBER LOGO!). Please check ’em out because even though we’d like to think rules were meant to be broken, it’s important to follow them in this case. 😉
GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
- Wacom Intus PRO Desgin Tablet
- $1,000 of FREE Uber rides all Summer long*
- Your very own Uber Tank with your very own design.
2 RUNNERS UP:
- $250 in Uber credit*
- A coveted Uber Tank
20 HONORABLE MENTIONS:
- $20 in Uber credit*
- 1 Uber Tank
You ready to throw your hat and awesome design into the ring?
Good luck and if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Your favorite Uber Seattle Marketing Managers,
Jen, Travis, Chelsea, Meg, and Jordan
- Uber CREATE Official Contest Rules
- Entry must be received by Monday, June 9, 2014 at 9pm PST
- Free Uber rides up to $1000, $250, and $20 good through Monday, September 1, 2014*
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.