#UberProTip – Ride awesome, Seattle!
The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year and we want your Uber rides to add to that holiday cheer. Check out these Uber Pro Tips to ensure a 5 star experience!
PRE PICK UP PERFECTION
- Estimate Your Fare: No surprises here! You can always estimate your fare before requesting your ride.
- Surge Drop: Requesting a ride during our super busy time? Well, what goes up, must come down. Have some time to stick around? Get notified when Surge pricing ends.
- Make sure you are in the right Uber: Once a partner is headed toward you, take a peek in the app for great info to make sure you get in the right car! Driver name, make + model, license plate number…oh my!
DURING YOUR RIDE
- Split Your Fare: Sometimes math is hard. Uber isn’t! Sharing a ride with a friend or 5? Share the fare!
- Share your ETA: Heading out to meet your buddies? Wanna let Mom know you’re on your way? Here’s how.
- Be an upstanding citizen: We know that holiday times mean that the boozy treats are flowing. Party before and after the ride but please, not in the car.
AFTER YOU HOP OUT
- Ratings should be based on your driver’s performance and quality of service, not the fare. Had an awesome experience? Give your driver a virtual high 5 by opening your app and tapping that 5th star. REMINDER: Drivers do not control surge pricing. If you have concerns about the price, we’re always happy to review your fare! Please reply to your ride receipt or write to us directly at supportSeattle@uber.com.
Have a wonderful, safe, and 5 star holiday season,
Your Uber Seattle Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.