#UberGrouper Two Truths and a Lie: Seattle Edition
It’s time to play Two Truths and a Lie! Be the first person to find the fib in all three of these submissions from our Uber Seattle Family, and you’ll snag $50 in Uber credit. To enter, tweet your guesses @Uber_SEA using the hashtag #UberGrouper. Also, our very own Travis Wals will be going on his first ever Grouper tonight! Follow his tweets for all the juicy deets.
UPDATE: Congrats to the winner who guessed correctly: @BuffaloBandit! Enjoy your credits! Fibs: Travis – 3, Jen – 1 (but he did sit in the lobby for like 6 hours), & Brooke – 2.
1) He has worked on a Chinese assembly line.
2) Allen Stone has complimented him on his beard growing abilities.
3) He once slid the world’s tallest water slide.
1) While working at Hotel Max, she was invited to a party by Jakob Dylan.
2) People used to mistake her for one of the famous indie duo: Tegan & Sara and would ask her for her autograph.
3) In 1998, she performed a solo at Disneyland.
1) She enjoys eating scorpions.
2) She once took ayahuasca in a rain forest in Brazil.
3) She loves Quantum Mechanics.
Meet three interesting people on your next Grouper! Sign up now at joingrouper.com/uber to receive the Uber VIP social club hookup. Plus, if you’ve never tried Uber before, your ride to your date is on us!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.