Who doesn’t love a good old fashioned easter egg hunt?
To celebrate Easter, we’re hiding eggs packed with surprises ALL over Seattle. Think you know this city like the back of your hand? Let’s see what you’ve got.
How It Works:
- The Uber Easter Bunny is hopping around Seattle hiding eggs full of awesome goodies.
- Follow @uber_sea on twitter and instagram
- Starting at 1 pm on today, we will be posting hints of where you’ll find these hidden treasures
- Be the first to find them and you’ve won easter… good job!
- Pose with your loot, snap a photo, and we will share your #UberEggHunt treasure
Keep your eyes on the prize today and happy (egg) hunting!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.