Uber Seattle’s delivering #RomanceOnDemand
Can’t figure out a way to make your sweetie’s heart melt? Just trying to shoot the first love arrow? With just the touch of a button, Uber will deliver a romantic experience that is sure to break the mold of the same old Valentine’s Day package.
How do I request?
- From 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, special Ubers will be delivering romance through the streets of Seattle.
- Select the ‘rose’ icon in your app.
- Set the location to where you want the gift to be delivered.
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber for details.
- Your personal driver and one of your favorite Uber Seattle Fam/Friends (all dressed to impress) will personally hand deliver your package.
- We’ll bill your credit card on file.
- A few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises!
- Share your experience and pictures by tweeting #RomanceOnDemand
What does the Romance Package include?
For just $100 you get:
- One dozen red roses boxed to perfection
- One personalized Valentine’s card
- One unforgettable experience
- No hassle and no worries about what you are going to do for Valentine’s Day
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Wait, there’s more!
On the evening of February 14th, some Uber drivers will be handing out a rose to those that request! We’ll be loading drivers up with roses in the afternoon, so there’s a great chance you’ll hop in your car on your way to dinner and be given a rose for that special someone…or yourself! 😉
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Smooches and Squeezes,
Jen & Travis, Your Uber Seattle Community Managers
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.