Uber Giveaway: Hop Scotch Edition
What’s more classy than enjoying a premier beer, Scotch, wine and whiskey tasting experience? Getting to and from said tasting experience in an Uber, that’s what! The Hop Scotch Beer & Scotch Festival is returning to Seattle on February 22 & 23 and we want to help you make the most of this awesome event.
I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS! WHAT CAN I WIN?
- Hops & Spirits Admission for 2. Each admission includes 7 beer/wine tasting tokens and 1 self-guided spirit flight. (Spirit flight includes your choice of either one NW Whiskey flight featuring 6 – ¼ oz tastes OR Scotch flight featurning 5 – ¼ oz tastes.)
- Uber rides to get you to and from the festival – valued up to $100
- Some mad respect when you roll up in a black town car and step back in to a black town car upon your departure.
HOW CAN I ENTER?
Step 2– Tweet: “I want to win tix to @HopScotchTaste and keep it classy riding to/from with @Uber_Sea! http://bit.ly/W01Xbw #UberHopScotch”
The winner will be selected at random on Thursday, Feb. 21 at 12pm PST so start tweeting and good luck!
WHAT IS HOP SCOTCH?
On February 22 and 23, Fremont Studios transforms into a swanky beverage tasting lounge featuring 80 libations for you to swirl, sniff and sip. Hop Scotch is a benefit supporting the Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) and will definitely be more exciting than hopscotch in the schoolyard, so don’t miss out!
Travis & Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Managers
– You must be 21+ to win this package.
– Hop Scotch Admissions are good for one day only.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.