Uber Giveaway: Capitol Hill Block Party Edition!
Dudes and dudettes. Summer is here and so is the always awesome Capitol Hill Block Party. The line up this year is music to my ears and we want to give you the chance to enter to win the bestest giveaway YET.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
- 2 3-day VIP Capitol Hill Block Party passes (Access to the VIP section in the festival and drink tickets!)
- Uber rides to and from the festival all 3 days (valued up to $250)
- $50 to Grim’s (nom.)
HOLY COW! THAT’S SUPER SWEET! IS THERE MORE?
YUP. 5 other lucky duckies will win 2 3-day General Admission passes. WOO!
OMG. HERE IS HOW YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN:
Step 2: Tweet “I want to win 2 3-day VIP passes to @CHBlockParty, get there in an @uber_sea & enjoy $50 to @GrimSeattle! http://bit.ly/Q31u9h #UbertoCHBP”
The awesome winners will be drawn Thursday July 19th at 4pm.
Uber Seattle’s Guide to rocking Capitol Hill Block Party
- When requesting your ride home make sure to place the pin where you will be waiting OUTSIDE of the festival. Sadly, Ubers cannot fly over festival barricades.
- It’s totally cool to call your driver. Capitol Hill is going to be a busy place this weekend so calling your driver will help make sure you find each other quickly and that you’re in the correct car.
- Are you a Nuber Uberer? Capitol Hill Block Party is hooking you up: http://bit.ly/Q2ZqOE
- Follow @uber_sea tweets this weekend for fun festival updates! I also may or may not have a few credit giveaways for those of you headed to CHBP. 😉
Party time! Excellent,
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.