The Uber Roving Record Store Is Here!
Tomorrow is the ultimate celebration of all things indie, Record Store Day, and we wanted to start celebrating a little early by bringing the record store to you! We’ve partnered with some of our favorite local labels, Sub Pop, Barsuk, Hardly Art and Suicide Squeeze to bring the record store experience to your door! It’s going to be better than a holographic Tupac at Coachella.
TODAY UBER WILL BE CRUISING AROUND SEATTLE WITH AN ON-DEMAND RECORD STORE!
Get excited to hit your favorite record store tomorrow by having it come to you today!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the Uber app for IPhone or Android.
2. Between 11am-4pm today, request the “RECORD STORE” option via your app
3. If the Roving Record Store is available, you will have 20 minutes to dig through limited edition vinyl, score some swag, and a few other surprises (a chance to win free tickets to see METZ!)
BRAG TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS
All of your Instagrams, Tweets and Facebook updates will score you extra cool points with the hashtag #UBERVINYL
THE LINER NOTES
- On Friday, April 18th from 11am-4pm, the UBER ROVING RECORD STORE will be available for the on-demand record store experience
- Availability for the Roving Record Store will be limited. It may take multiple tries to request. Please be patient! We’ll be cruising around all day to bring the record store to as many people as possible!
- No cash required! Donations and purchases will be charged directly to your Uber account.
HAPPY RECORD STORE DAY!
-XO, Meg, Jen, Travis & Chelsea, Your Uber Seattle Community Managers
*Not valid towards this on-demand promotion, however it will apply for your first ride in an Uber.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.