Festival season is here! Last week we announced our marketing partnership with Live Nation® and we are kicking things off on Friday with some amazing experiences around Sasquatch!® Get ready, Seattle…
THIS FRIDAY–REQUEST SASQUATCH! ONDEMAND
This Friday at 10am open your Uber app and request “SASQUATCH!” The first 3 lucky people to request will win the ultimate Sasquatch! experience on us!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tickets to Sasquatch! for you and up to 3 of your friends courtesy of Live Nation
- Meet and greet with Spoon
- A ride to and from courtesy of Uber
- Exclusive Uber campsite!
HOW TO WIN
- On Friday, May 22nd open your Uber app at 10am.
- Request “SASQUATCH” in the Uber app
- The 1st 3 lucky people + up to 3 of your friends will get picked up and taken to the festival.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please be ready to leave Seattle with your buddies by 11am.
- Bring the essentials! At the campsite we will provide tents (already set up), sleeping pads, light snacks, and water.
- You’ll be cruisin’ in style to The Gorge Amphitheatre in a complimentary UberXL.
- Leave your valuables at home. Enjoy the weekend!
We know how tough it can be to stay connected all weekend long and not have your mobile device keep up. Starting Saturday, May 23 until Monday, May 25, if you’re running low on battery and need to power up your phone STAT – we’ve got you covered. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and request and a complimentary charger will be delivered to you.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your Uber app Saturday, May 23 until Monday, May 25 between 10am – 2pm in the campground.
- Request the free “CHARGE” option in your app.
- A friendly member of the Uber team will deliver a highend charger.
- The best part? You get to keep it.
- Even better? You might get a surprise delivery from awesome Sasquatch artists like Shaprece, Sam Lachow, and My Goodness!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- We expect demand for chargers to be high so your patience is appreciated. Request early and often.
- We know we are in the middle of nowhere, but please do your best to drop your pin in the right spot and we’ll connect with you right away!
Thanks to chargers on demand – now there’s no excuse for your phone to shut down before you do.
Team Uber Seattle
Live Nation and Sasquatch! are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. Live Nation is not a sponsor of this promotion.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.