Roll VIP to the Album Release Party with Sam Lachow
Seattle! It’s summertime, school is out, and the livin’ is easy. With our buddy Sam Lachow releasing his second studio album Huckleberry, Friday August 1st, Uber, Alive & Well, and Sam have joined forces to create an awesome party experience for you and 3 friends.
USE THE UBER APP AND ENTER THE PROMO CODE HUCKLEBERRY TO ENTER TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE UBER RIDE TO THE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY WITH SAM, HIS FRIENDS, AND YOUR FRIENDS!
HERE’S WHAT WE WILL DELIVER:
- Sam Lachow in an Uber SUV will pick you and three friends up and go to the Huckleberry release party at Alive & Well!
- Sam Lachow Huckleberry signed album, tank top, t-shirt, and exclusive merchandise
- Uber swag – tanks, sunglasses, bottle openers (you get the gist)
How to Score a HUCKLEBERRY UBER:
New to Uber?
Sign up for Uber here using the code HUCKLEBERRY.
Existing Uber users
- Open your app and enter in the promo code HUCKLEBERRY
- If you’re selected, Sam and his crew will come pick up you and your crew and head to Alive & Well on Capitol Hill!
Our top priority is still connecting you with a safe and reliable ride, so whether you’re headed to the album release or out on the town, Uber always has your back.
See you at Alive and Well for the Huckleberry drop!
-Team Uber Seattle
- Expires 2 pm Friday August 1st!
- Winner must be picked up within the Seattle service zone the night of #HUCKLEBERRY – outlined at uber.com/seattle
- All entries must be made by 2 pm Friday
- Prize is non-transferable (special exceptions may apply)
- Date cannot be rain-checked
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.