Pro Tip: How to request from Century Link
Whether you are the 12th Man, have your Scarves Up, or you are Raising the Woof, you’ll need to get home some how after cheering your team to victory. And of course, we know an app you can tap to assist you with your journey but we’d like to share some Pro Tips to make that pick up as smooth as well, this.
- Do not place your pin inside C-Link. Sadly, Ubers are not magical enough to fly over the walls of the stadium to pick you up.
- TRAFFIC. Ew. We all hate it and it gets cray around the field after a game. Want to avoid of of it? Walk a few blocks away from the field and place your pin at your location. A driver will be there as quickly as possible! Also, patience is a virtue. That traffic might add a little time to your pick up but trust me! Your driver is trying their best! 🙂 Another option? Grab a boozer at a watering hole and wait it out. Nothing wrong with a little victory sip!
- Pinch and zoom! Sometimes your phone’s GPS gets a little wonky when your carrier’s service isn’t at it’s best. Just pinch and zoom that screen to make sure your pin is placed exactly where you are standing!
- Call your driver, maybe? It’s A-OK to call your driver to confirm your location.
- Black cars errwhere & fake Ubers be damned! Once you spot your Uber cross check the license plate that we have given you in the app and ask your driver “What is your name?” Don’t let that fake uber get ya! Verify the name they give you with the driver’s name in the app.
Once you are in your Uber…sit back, relax and enjoy your ride! We hope to see you soon and GO SEAHAWKS, SOUNDERS, AND DAWGS!
Tap that app,
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.