It’s time to set sail!
HOW TO SET SAIL
- Beginning Thursday, August 6th at 4pm, open your Uber app, tap CRUISE, and hit request!
- For $40 per person, you and up to three friends will be picked up and taken to The Emerald Star, docked in Kirkland.
- The Happy Hour Cruise will depart at 5pm, and you’ll enjoy a 90-minute jaunt around Lake Washington.
- You’ll disembark the boat by 6:30pm and local favorites Creme Tangerine will keep the fun going with a free concert in Marina Park. Cruise attendees will have a special VIP reserved section in the park.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A lot of fun!
- Cars will be ready to pick you up on the Eastside!
- Make sure you and your crew are ready to roll at 4pm. Availability is limited!
- All payments will be processed through the Uber app and charged to your account. Unless you’re everyone’s favorite person and want to pay for your friends, make sure to Fare Split with everyone who’s rolling with you to the cruise.
- Delicious spread of appetizers and desserts included with your cruise and a full bar is available for purchase of Waterways Happy Hour Specials.
- 5 percent of boat cruise ticket sales will go to the Kirkland Boys & Girls Club, to help give the gift of a great future!
Have a question? Give us a shout.
Happy sails to you!
-Team Uber PNW, Waterways Cruises, Kirkland Chamber of Commerce, and Downtown Kirkland Association
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.