In a theater not far away…
This week, we’re offering 3 riders the chance to win 2 tickets each to a special screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens at the Pacific Science Center Boeing IMAX Theater on Thursday, December 17th.
Not only will you be watching the movie of the year on one of the biggest screens in Seattle, you’ll also be doing your best wookie impression with Michael Bennett, #72 on our favorite local football team.
Last but not least, we’ll make sure you and your lucky guest have an Uber ride to and from the theater.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter promo code PACSCIJEDI in the Uber app
- Request and take an Uber ride on Wednesday, December 16th (by midnight)
- Keep your fingers crossed
We’ll be announcing the winners on Thursday morning, and if you’re a chosen one, we’ll contact you with additional details.
Droids, light sabers, popcorn, and our favorite defensive end — may the luck be with you.
The finest of print:
- Enter the promo code before taking the first trip. You only need to enter it once and it will remain active on your account until Thursday, December 17th.
- You must take an Uber ride on Wednesday, December 16th.
- If you’re a lucky winner, you’ll be contacted via email the next day by 10am.
- Sweepstakes Name: Star Wars Screening with Michael Bennett
- Sweepstakes Period: December 16th – December 17th
- Winners Announced: The day after the prize day by 10am
- Age requirements: 18+
- Method of Entry: Enter the “PACSCIJEDI”promo code and complete a ride through the Uber application.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: $250
- How Winner is Selected: The winner will be chosen at random following the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Contact: Winner will be contacted via email.
- Other Terms: For additional terms and conditions applicable to the Pacific Science Centersweepstakes, please see: Sweepstakes Rules
Star Wars: The Force Awakens An IMAX 3D Experience
Boeing IMAX® Theater
IMAX® is a registered trademark of IMAX Corporation.
Star Wars ©2015 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.