Guess what? Uber Seattle is hiring..that’s what!
You read that right, friends. Uber Seattle is hiring. Are you up to the challenge? Our team is super fun (like for real) but as much fun as it is to share Uber with Seattle is it hard work…fueled by Uber love. So you’re interested? Join me and Mike and together let’s get all of Seattle to tap that app.
Community Manager #2
- Hustle. Work hard. Play hard. You walk in owning a room and walk out with additions to the Uber Seattle family. You’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the Emerald City.
- Haters gonna hate. But you have no problem taking a negative and making it a positive. You can make anyone our biggest evangelist.
- You are Super Human. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early…all while loving Uber and bringing all you’ve got to the table. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Not a fun hater. On-Demand Fiestas…Hump Day Heros…Neighborhood Love Weeks…OH MY! You like to have fun. You are really freakin’ creative. Your ideas are the kind that make people excited. Bonus points if you like to (poolparty).
You in? Check out the officially official job posting here and click the cute little “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to throw your hat in the ring.
Driver Operations Manager #2
- Patience is a virtue. You know those awesome people who bring you from point A to point B? You’ll be in charge of making sure we only have the best of the best.
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis.
- Strategy. Let’s grow this city.
- All hands on deck! You are ready to kick ass and make it happen.
Like what you see? Click here for the job posting and click the itty bitty “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to put your name in the game.
We are also looking for a captain of this well run ship. Ahoy? Apply for the Seattle GM position here.
We are so very excited to grow our team here in Seattle. Not that I am biased or anything but I think the Seattle team is the best team. 😉 Ready? Set… GO!
Let’s get this party started,
Jen, Your Seattle Community Manager & Mike, Your Seattle Driver Operations Manager
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.