Get Lucky with Uber This Saint Patrick’s Day
Pot-of-Gold Experience with 2bar Spirits
Here’s your chance to channel the luck of the Irish and enter to win a Pot-of-Gold experience with 2bar Spirits. 2bar Spirits is a local distillery crafting 100% handmade spirits from local grains. One lucky rider (and their plus one!) will receive:
- A private tasting and tour at the 2bar Spirits tasting room on St. Patrick’s Day (Monday, March 17th at 8:30 pm)
- A bottle of their finest bourbon
- Riding in style to and from 2bar Spirits
- Two tickets to the opening night of Once on May 27th at the Paramount Theater (it’s the gift that keeps on giving.)
Enter in the promo code SEAPotOfGold between Thursday, March 13 and Sunday, March 16th, 8 pm, for the chance to win!
What you need to know
- Contest will run March 13, 5 pm, through March 16th, 8 pm
- Good for new and existing users
- Must be 21+ to enter
- Download the app and enter the code SEAPotOfGold in the promotions tab iPhone/Android
- Uber will get you to and from 2bar Spirits on the evening of Monday, March 17th for the 8:30 pm tasting (2 rides, up to $100)
- Tickets for Once will be for opening night on May 27th at 7:30 pm, winner will get rides to and from Paramount theater on May 27th (2 rides, up to $100)
- Contest winner will be announced on March 17th, 12 pm
St. Paddy’s Day Dash
You know what goes great with bourbon? Running for a good cause. This St. Patrick’s Day, Uber is partnering with the Detlef Schrempf Foundation for their 30th annual St. Paddy’s Day Dash. Lace up your shoes and hit the pavement to raise money for Pacific Northwest children’s charities. You’ll get to sport your brightest green, run your heart out and celebrate at the finish line with a beer, all for a great cause. Online registration is open until Friday, March 14th, and we’ll see you at the finish line.
Not sure where to have your Uber drop you off? Here’s a list of 4 drop off sites that’ll get you close to the starting line!
Best of luck!
Team Uber Seattle: Brooke, Jen, Travis, Bryce, Melissa, Drew, Tom, Ryan, Chelsea, and Meg
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.