FREE uberX, Seattle! Summer is arriving now!
Yes! You did read that right.
Every uberX ride you take from Tuesday 6/18 at 6am – Thursday 6/20 at 11:59pm will be FREE up to $20 per trip!
Summer is arriving now and we want to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate than free uberX rides! BUT WAIT. THERE IS MORE.
A few cars will be stocked full of everyone’s favorite addition to your summer wardrobe… UberTANKS!
So to get your free ride just tap that app!
Cross your fingers that your uberX will have an UberTANK in it…
And ride FREE with uberX 6/18 – 6/20!
PRO-TIPS & some small print:
- Request through uberX and the promotion will automatically apply.
- This promotion does not apply to UberBLACK or UberSUV.
- FREE uberX Summer Celebration covers local rides up to $20. Believe us – at these rates, $20 will get you far.
- We’re expecting pretty high demand for free uberX. So we really appreciate your patience! If you’re in a rush and don’t see any uberX available, give UberBLACK a shot!
- UberTANKS availability will be limited! The more you ride, the greater chance you’ll have of scoring a sweet, sweet tank!
Still not sure what uberX is? Our lower cost option features mostly hybrids and has the same pricing as taxi! As always, with Uber…you don’t have to tip! So, what I am trying to say is uberX is cheaper than a taxi! HAZZAH!
So, let’s celebrate. Summer is arriving now, Seattle! And so is your free uberX.
ps- Tweetin? Use the hashtag #uberXsea! Got a tank in your car? Take some pics and tag @uber_sea!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.