Free Uber Rides! Will You Shop Local?
Oh, this weekend. Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Whatever-they-call-it Sunday will be filled with shopping and shopping and MORE shopping. And you know us…we LOVE Capitol Hill and we LOVE supporting local business. So of course we thought it would be great to come together with Shop Local, Shop the Hill and gift everyone (Nuber or already an Uberer) a FREE Uber ride!
I LOVE CAPITOL HILL! How to I get my FREE Uber ride to Shop Local?
Enter the promo code SHOPTHEHILL before requesting your ride!
Why Shop the Hill? Why Shop Local?
- Have you SEEN the list of awesome businesses with super cool deals that have come together to make the BEST SHOPPING WEEKEND EVER? You won’t want to miss this.
- We love the neighborhood that our lil office calls home!
- Did you know that when you use Uber you are “shopping” local? All of our drivers have their own local businesses and partner with us to bring you your favorite way to request a ride by tapping an app. 🙂
I AM A NUBER UBERER! How do I sign up?
- Download the Uber App and enter the promo code SHOPTHEHILL or sign up here.
- When you are ready to ride just open your app, place your pin and request away!
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THIS PROMO?
- The promo code will get you one ride free up to $20! YAY!
- Valid 11/23 – 11/25/12
- The trip has to start or end in Capitol Hill.
So this weekend when you are thinking of gathering all those holiday gifts for your friends and family…shop local. Shop the Hill! And let us help you get there…or home!
Chillin & coolin just like a snow man,
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.