Free Uber Rides! Will You Shop Local?
Oh, this weekend. Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Whatever-they-call-it Sunday will be filled with shopping and shopping and MORE shopping. And you know us…we LOVE Capitol Hill and we LOVE supporting local business. So of course we thought it would be great to come together with Shop Local, Shop the Hill and gift everyone (Nuber or already an Uberer) a FREE Uber ride!
I LOVE CAPITOL HILL! How to I get my FREE Uber ride to Shop Local?
Enter the promo code SHOPTHEHILL before requesting your ride!
Why Shop the Hill? Why Shop Local?
- Have you SEEN the list of awesome businesses with super cool deals that have come together to make the BEST SHOPPING WEEKEND EVER? You won’t want to miss this.
- We love the neighborhood that our lil office calls home!
- Did you know that when you use Uber you are “shopping” local? All of our drivers have their own local businesses and partner with us to bring you your favorite way to request a ride by tapping an app. 🙂
I AM A NUBER UBERER! How do I sign up?
- Download the Uber App and enter the promo code SHOPTHEHILL or sign up here.
- When you are ready to ride just open your app, place your pin and request away!
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THIS PROMO?
- The promo code will get you one ride free up to $20! YAY!
- Valid 11/23 – 11/25/12
- The trip has to start or end in Capitol Hill.
So this weekend when you are thinking of gathering all those holiday gifts for your friends and family…shop local. Shop the Hill! And let us help you get there…or home!
Chillin & coolin just like a snow man,
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
We’re excited to launch Payment Rewards — a way to discover, track, and redeem rewards right in the Uber app. We’re kicking it off with Capital One®, where every 10th ride is free (up to $15) when you pay with a Quicksilver® or QuicksilverOne® card through March 2017.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]