Free Uber Rides! Will You Shop Local?
Oh, this weekend. Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Whatever-they-call-it Sunday will be filled with shopping and shopping and MORE shopping. And you know us…we LOVE Capitol Hill and we LOVE supporting local business. So of course we thought it would be great to come together with Shop Local, Shop the Hill and gift everyone (Nuber or already an Uberer) a FREE Uber ride!
I LOVE CAPITOL HILL! How to I get my FREE Uber ride to Shop Local?
Enter the promo code SHOPTHEHILL before requesting your ride!
Why Shop the Hill? Why Shop Local?
- Have you SEEN the list of awesome businesses with super cool deals that have come together to make the BEST SHOPPING WEEKEND EVER? You won’t want to miss this.
- We love the neighborhood that our lil office calls home!
- Did you know that when you use Uber you are “shopping” local? All of our drivers have their own local businesses and partner with us to bring you your favorite way to request a ride by tapping an app. 🙂
I AM A NUBER UBERER! How do I sign up?
- Download the Uber App and enter the promo code SHOPTHEHILL or sign up here.
- When you are ready to ride just open your app, place your pin and request away!
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THIS PROMO?
- The promo code will get you one ride free up to $20! YAY!
- Valid 11/23 – 11/25/12
- The trip has to start or end in Capitol Hill.
So this weekend when you are thinking of gathering all those holiday gifts for your friends and family…shop local. Shop the Hill! And let us help you get there…or home!
Chillin & coolin just like a snow man,
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.