Free Uber Rides to Sea-Tac from Alaska Airlines!
Dashing through the rain, in a shiny black Escalade! O’er the streets we go, to Sea-Tac all the way! And guess what, Seattle!?
Alaska Airlines and Uber are Gifting Free Rides to Sea-Tac Airport
Yes, you read that right. Proceed with your happy dance.
ALL OF THE MERRY DETAILS:
- Open your Uber app on December 23rd or 24th
- Request your ride TO Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Hop out at the airport knowing that your pals at Alaska Airlines have taken care of that fare up to $50! HOORAY!
New to Uber?
Showing some social love? Shouting your excitment from the rooftops? Use the hashtag #UberSEAgift!
Alaska Airlines and Uber are both known for making travel seamless and easy. So, let Alaska Airlines treat you to a ride to the airport via your favorite app. We hope that wherever your holiday travels take you that you’ll land in a city where you can tap that Uber app. 😉 Have a fabulous holiday!
May all your days be merry & bright,
*THE HOLLY JOLLY FINE PRINT:
- Your ride must end at Sea-Tac Airport and must be requested December 23rd or 24th, 2013
- The fare will be covered up to $50. If your fare is more, the remainder will be charged to the card on file.
- Keep in mind that we will be busy so please make sure to leave yourself enough time to get to the airport + all the fun time with security. 😉
- Limit one Uber ride to the airport per person
- This offer is good while supplies last.
- Need a fare quote? Wanna check out our flat rate zones? Visit uber.com/seattle!
Have a question? We are more than happy to help! Shoot us a note here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.