Free Uber Rides to Sea-Tac from Alaska Airlines!
Dashing through the rain, in a shiny black Escalade! O’er the streets we go, to Sea-Tac all the way! And guess what, Seattle!?
Alaska Airlines and Uber are Gifting Free Rides to Sea-Tac Airport
Yes, you read that right. Proceed with your happy dance.
ALL OF THE MERRY DETAILS:
- Open your Uber app on December 23rd or 24th
- Request your ride TO Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Hop out at the airport knowing that your pals at Alaska Airlines have taken care of that fare up to $50! HOORAY!
New to Uber?
Showing some social love? Shouting your excitment from the rooftops? Use the hashtag #UberSEAgift!
Alaska Airlines and Uber are both known for making travel seamless and easy. So, let Alaska Airlines treat you to a ride to the airport via your favorite app. We hope that wherever your holiday travels take you that you’ll land in a city where you can tap that Uber app. 😉 Have a fabulous holiday!
May all your days be merry & bright,
*THE HOLLY JOLLY FINE PRINT:
- Your ride must end at Sea-Tac Airport and must be requested December 23rd or 24th, 2013
- The fare will be covered up to $50. If your fare is more, the remainder will be charged to the card on file.
- Keep in mind that we will be busy so please make sure to leave yourself enough time to get to the airport + all the fun time with security. 😉
- Limit one Uber ride to the airport per person
- This offer is good while supplies last.
- Need a fare quote? Wanna check out our flat rate zones? Visit uber.com/seattle!
Have a question? We are more than happy to help! Shoot us a note here.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.