FREE Rides to & from Capitol Hill Block Party!
Yes, you read that right. When selecting “CHBP” in your app you have a chance to score a FREE RIDE!
WHEN CAN I TRY AND CATCH A FREE RIDE?
This Friday and Saturday from 5pm – Midnight. All rides must start or end at Capitol Hill Block Party! Click here to see the most reliable CHBP pick up zone.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Open your app and move the slider at the bottom to select CHBP.
- Place your pin in the correct place.
- If a car is available, request your sweet ride!
I’VE GOT A POSSE. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN I BRING WITH ME?
Each car will cozily fit up to 4 people.
We are expecting very high demand, so keep trying if a car is not available right away.
- Haven’t signed up for Uber yet? Use the code CHBP13 for $20 off your 1st ride on uberX, Black Car, or SUV!
- Keep an eye on our Twitter feed as Travis and I will be hopping around the festival with Uber credits and UberTANKS!
- When requesting at the festival, make sure to position your pin outside of the festival. Sadly, Ubers can’t fly over festival barricades. Also, take a peek at this handy blog post about knowing you are in the correct car!
- Able to grab a free ride? Tag your pictures and tweets with #UberCHBP
So, tap that app this weekend, Seattle and have an amazing Capitol Hill Block Party weekend!
Jen, your Uber Seattle Community Manager
The smallest of print:
- Availability is LIMITED & demand will be HIGH!
- Rides are free when you request on the CHBP option and your trip will have to start or end at Capitol Hill Block Party.
- Cars will fit up to 4 people.
- CHBP cars will be available to request from 5pm – midnight on Friday and Saturday!
- If you can’t catch a free ride right away, keep trying. While not free, you will also be able to request uberX, Black Car, and SUV all weekend. We’re always here to help you get around The Emerald City!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.