Escape the Winter Blues: Head to Idaho
When it’s January in Seattle, the sunshine can seem impossibly far away. If you’ve been spending too many hours scouring travel sites for cheap tickets to anywhere sunny, you’ve come to the right place.
Visit Idaho is ready to whisk you away from the gloom.
This Wednesday only, Uber riders can score a free ride and the chance to win Idaho travel prizes including lift tickets, hotel rooms, and more.
How To make your getaway
- Request the VITAMIN ID option in the app between 8am and 6pm.
- Hop in the car, grab our gift to you (a sporty new umbrella), and enjoy your free ride to anywhere in Seattle.
- Snap a selfie with your umbrella, post on your Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account, and tag #VisitIdaho.
- Keep your fingers crossed. Visit Idaho will notify winners via social media, so keep your eyes glued to your accounts.
Here are just a few reasons to head to Idaho
- Idaho averages over 200 sunny days per year
- Idaho is the place for clear skies, fresh powder, and short lift lines
- Idaho has some of the nation’s best skiing, without the crowds—including 18 ski areas offering more than 20,000 skiable acres and lots of Nordic trails and loops
- Average flight time from Seattle: less than 1 hour
- The trip from Seattle to Idaho is a comfortable day drive
- The people are freakishly friendly
The finest of print:
- Available in Seattle only
- Rides must end in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area
- Demand will be high and supply will be limited, thank you for your patience
SWEEPSTAKES NAME: Visit Idaho Sweepstakes
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: January 20, 2016
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: The day of by 6pm
AGE REQUIREMENTS: 18 YEARS OR OLDER, 21 YEARS OR OLDER FOR PRIZES INCLUDING ALCOHOL
METHOD OF ENTRY: RIDE ON VITAMIN ID OPTION AND USE HASHTAG #VISITIDAHO TO ENTER TO WIN
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.