Enter the Wasteland
The new MAD MAX video game is coming out on September 1st and we’re working with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to give you an adventure like no other! Buckle up, hunker down, and prepare to live life as a Wasteland Warrior.
WHEN AND WHERE
Friday, August 28th through Monday, August 31st from 10am-6pm in downtown Seattle
HOW TO REQUEST
- Open the Uber app in downtown Seattle and request MAD MAX.
- Demand will be high and availability is limited, but if your timing is right, a Warboy will swoop you up in a car ripped from the world of the Mad Max video game and brought to life on the streets of our fair city!
- Cars vary in size. Your Warboy will let you know how many riders (1, 3, or 4) he can keep safe from marauders.
- Trips must begin and stay within downtown Seattle. The Wasteland is vast and gas is precious—the Warboys must remain near their Stronghold.
- Your dollars are worthless in the Wasteland. Payment shall not be required.
Have a question? Give us a shout!
Team Uber Seattle
We’re excited to launch Payment Rewards — a way to discover, track, and redeem rewards right in the Uber app. We’re kicking it off with Capital One®, where every 10th ride is free (up to $15) when you pay with a Quicksilver® or QuicksilverOne® card through March 2017.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]