DeAndre Yedlin & Brad Evans deliver your #FutbolFiesta
For Seattleites who love the beautiful game, the biggest Sunday of the year is coming. With the final match the world has been anticipating and our beloved hometown club taking on our rivals from the south this weekend, Uber & Golazo Natural Sports Fuel have joined forces to ensure you are fueled and ready for a full day of action.
Today only, Seattle fans can use the Uber app to request a #FutbolFiesta!
For $30 our own DeAndre Yedlin or Brad Evans will deliver:
- 2 tickets for Sunday’s match in Seattle!!
- Ice-cold Golazos to hydrate and energize (up to 48 units)
- An Uber insulated beverage carrier for fueling on the go
- 1 Germany scarf & 1 Argentina scarf from Ruffneck Scarves
- 2 Vuvuzelas for making some noise
- 2 Golazo t-shirts & 2 Uber Seattle tank tops
How to score a #FutbolFiesta:
- Open the Uber app between 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. today
- Tap the “Fiesta” icon in the app and set your delivery location
- If available, DeAndre or Brad will head to your requested location
- Pay directly through the app; no cash necessary. All proceeds will go toward youth development opportunities through the Seattle Foundation.
Demand for the #FutbolFiesta will be high and availability will be limited, so if you don’t score on your first attempt please be persistent and keep going for the brilliant goal!
Our top priority is still connecting you with a safe and reliable ride, so whether you’re headed to the big match or catching the action at your favorite pub, Uber always has your back.
See you later today!
Team Uber Seattle
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.