Dawgs! You’re almost done with finals! If that isn’t worth celebrating, we don’t know what is. Uber is here to give you the high fives and pats on the back you deserve. We’ve partnered up with some awesome #UberApproved businesses to provide the incentive you need to make it to the end of finals week, and kick off Spring Break with some local love.
New to Uber? Enter in the promo: SeaUWSpring and you’ll get your first ride free up to $20.
- You deserve a drink (if you’re 21, of course). The folks at Bar Sue on Capitol Hill will be offering happy hour ALL evening for UW students this Thursday (March 20th)—and yes, you DO deserve that Pondwater.
- Finish off your finals week fully caffeinated. From now until March 28th, head over to Slate Coffee to get $1 off their brewed coffee when you show your UW id. Believe us, you want to try their coffee (offer valid Monday-Friday, excluding weekends.)
- Pop into any Caffe Vita, present your UW id, and get 10% off any drink. Finals week means all of the coffee, all the time.
- Keep the festivities going at The Ballroom. Head to Fremont next week and get $5 sweet tea lemonade all week long (March 21st-30th).
- Last but not least, show your Uber receipt at Slate Coffee, Caffe Vita, Bar Sue or The Ballroom between March 20th and March 28th, and you may be one of the lucky riders to get $10 Uber credit on your account. BOOM.
Happy spring break!
Team Uber Seattle: Brooke, Jen, Travis, Bryce, Melissa, Drew, Tom, Ryan, Chelsea, and Meg
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.