Dave B Private Listening Party
Local hip-hop artist Dave B is celebrating the release of his new project Punch Drunk, and we have teamed up to host a private album release party at 2312 gallery in Belltown tonight, October 22nd, at 8pm.
WIN A FREE RIDE TO THE PARTY
There will be a special DAVE B option available in the Uber app on October 22, and admission to the party will be free for those who take a ride using this option. The first 20 people to ride on the DAVE B option will also get a free ride up to $15*.
HOW TO WIN
- Enter promo code DAVEBPARTY in your Uber app to unlock the special DAVE B option
- Request a ride using the DAVE B option between 8pm-9pm on October 22
- Show your Uber ride receipt at the door upon arrival. Admission will be free and the first 20 people to ride on the DAVE B option will get a free ride up to $15.
We hope to see you at the show!
- Ride will be refunded after it is taken*
- This is an all ages event
- Drinks available for 21+ with ID
- Venue has a 150 person capacity
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.