Uber Giveaway and Guide to rockin’ Bumbershoot!
Sup, Seattle? What is a good Labor Day weekend without the always radical Bumbershoot? Well, I just don’t know! So here you have it. An AWESOME giveaway AND tips and tricks on how to use Uber this weekend to get to and from bUmBERshoot… (See what I did there?)
What you could win:
- Two 3-day passes to BUMBERSHOOT
- Uber rides to and from the festival for all 3 days! (Valued up to $250)
How to win:
Step 2! Tweet: “I want to win 2 3-day passes to @Bumbershoot and get there in an @uber_sea! http://bit.ly/NUvSTH #UbertoBumbershoot”
The winner will be drawn at random Friday the 31st at noon so get to tweetin’!
Uber’s Guide to Rockin’ Bumershoot
- Bumbershoot and Uber would like to present (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) the UBER ZONE. A great place to get picked up and dropped off for the festival!
Located on 2nd Ave N between Mercer & Roy, you’ll be close as close can get to the East Entrance. Don’t worry though, kids! You can get dropped off anywhere your little heat desires. This spot just has nifty Uber signs and you can high five fellow Uberites while headed into the festival.
- When requesting for your car make sure you place the pin OUTSIDE of the festival where you will be waiting. Sadly, Ubers cannot magically fly over festival barricades.
- Call your driver, maybe? It’s going to be as busy as busy can be in Bumberland (Read: Lower Queen Anne) this weekend so have no shame in giving your driver a call to confirm your location and maybe tell him what you are wearing. Not in that way, silly…but in the way they will be able to recognize you more easily.
- Follow us on twitter for BumberUpdates: @uber_sea! Also, I may or may not have some credit giveaways for those of you coming to the festival!
bUmBERshoot UP, Uberites!
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.