Be your office’s Hump Day Hero!
I know it’s only Monday but Hump Day is coming, people. Let us help spice up your work week for you AND your co-workers. You can become your office’s HUMP DAY HERO! Yes, I know you look good in a cape so let’s get to the good stuff.
Bottom line: Nothing is sweeter than a Uber ride home after a hard day at the office. So Wednesday we are giving you the chance to spread the Uber love with your non-Ubering co-workers by offering them their 1st ride FREE up to $40! And the best part? (OH YES THERE IS MORE.) The office that loves us the most will get the most fun party EVER…an UBER party!
HOW DO I GET THIS PARTY?
- Email me (jen at uber dot com) with the subject line “Uber Hump Day” or tweet with the hashtag #UberHumpDay to let me know that you are throwing your hat into the ring! You know you want to…
- I will create a special promo code for you to share with your soon-to-be Ubering officemates and email it to you between 8am and 9am on Wednesday with super special instructions. Once you have this code, it’s go time…
- Spread the code around your office like WILDFIRE from 9am – 4pm. Get creative! Get ’em signed up!
- Come 4pm I’ll round up the numbers and announce the winner….
THEN I’LL BRING YOU AN UBER PARTY.
You keep saying party. WHAT KIND OF PARTY?
This is the ultimate Hump Day party for you (The Hero!) and 10 of your co-workers, and trust me, we’re pretty fun. Think fun like On-Demand Fiesta fun…but you have the power to guarantee this happens to you. We’ll pop by at 5pm with goodies and booze (if your boss is cool with that). Oh, and the Hump Day Hero will get to Uber to and from the office the rest of the week for FREE!
TIPS AND TRICKS TO SCORE THIS UBER SHINDIG:
Spread the word far and wide in your office. Email? Sweet. Twitter? Check. Rock the water cooler and make sure your co-workers know that Uber is the only Hump Day solution.
HOT TIP FOR MAXIMIZING SIGN UPS: Have them download the app to their phone and sign up right then and there! It only takes a minute and then they will be ready to request at a moment’s notice.
Good luck, Hump Day Honeys!
Jen, Your Uber Seattle Community Manager
OTHER STUFF I NEED TO TELL YOU:
- Like any responsible happy hour go-er, all who imbibe must be of age (21+).
- The $40 office promo is only for new Uber riders.
- The winning Hero will get a code for 5 Uber rides good until Friday night and valued up to $200.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.