Back to School Clothing Drive
Have you gone through your closets lately?
This Sunday we’re making it easier than ever to donate clothing to the Bellevue LifeSpring Thrift Shop by providing free pickup and delivery for area residents. Together we can help support Bellevue LifeSpring’s mission to feed, clothe, educate and provide emergency assistance to local children and their families living in poverty.
HOW IT WORKS
- Gather your jackets, shirts, pants, and any other new or gently used clothing for women, men, and children.
- Bag the items you’re donating.
- Open your Uber app between 10am and 4pm on Sunday, September 20th (available in Bellevue and Mercer Island only).
- Request the GIVE option that appears at the bottom of the app view.
- If you’re connected, an Uber driver partner will arrive to pick up your items and deliver them to Bellevue LifeSpring.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It’s totally free!
- Donation pick-ups will only be available in Bellevue
- All clothing must be new or gently used.
- Donations must be bagged and placed outside. Please keep in mind that drivers can’t leave vehicles unattended.
- Demand will be high, so please be patient.
We are thrilled to be partnering with Bellevue LifeSpring this year. By donating, you’re not only checking a box on your to-do list, but supporting a local organization making a difference in your community.
Thank you for the support!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.