After Party with Sam Lachow
Seattle! Did you know your boy Sam Lachow just released a dope EP? He is also headlining a huge show this Saturday, November 29th and he wants you to be there, so Sam, Uber, Pagliacci Pizza, and Red Bull Seattle have joined forces to create an awesome after-party experience, complete with a stretch limousine, for you and four friends!
ENTER PROMO CODE LACHOW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE AFTER PARTY EXPERIENCE WITH SAM AND HIS CREW!
HERE’S WHAT WE WILL DELIVER:
- Five (5) tickets for the Sam Lachow concert
- Backstage access after the show for you and four friends. Kick it with Sam and his crew, eat pizza, drink red bull and get ready for a night out on the town!
- After hanging out backstage, a stretch Hummer will take you, your crew and Sam’s crew around Seattle in style!
- A ride home for you and your friends at the end of the night
- Sam Lachow tank top, t-shirt, and exclusive merchandise
- Uber swag – tanks, sunglasses, bottle openers (you get the gist)
We’ll be picking a winner on Saturday afternoon, so be sure to enter the code before noon on November 29th so you don’t miss out on this unforgettable night!
See you at Neptune on Saturday for the big show!
– Your Uber Marketing Managers: Jordan, Travis, Jen, Chelsea and Hanna
The finest of print:
- All entries must be made by 12pm on November 29th
- Winner must be dropped off within the Seattle service zone the night of November 29th
- The afterparty will end at 2am on November 30th
- Prize is non-transferable (special exceptions may apply)
- Date cannot be rain-checked
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.