Request. Eat. Change Lives.
We are excited to announce that we’ve teamed up with Café Momentum to help deliver lunch straight to you. Café Momentum, a high-end, nonprofit restaurant, is driving the potential of Dallas youth by providing mentorship, life-skills and culinary training to at-risk young men. Typically open Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings for dinner only, Uber along with Celebrity Cruises is bringing a special lunch from Cafe Momentum to you!
WE’RE DELIVERING LUNCH FROM CAFÉ MOMENTUM FOR $15 AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
WHAT’S FOR LUNCH?
At a price of just $15, you’ll get:
fresh buffalo mozzarella, local farm tomatoes and peppery arugula on a fresh ciabatta roll
nutty farro grain salad tossed
in a herby, bright citrus zest vinaigrette
*please note there are pine nuts in vinaigrette
classic cookie crunch of a biscotti in classic tiramisu flavors
- When: Friday, June 26 11am – 1:30pm, or until supplies run out
- Where: As far north as Highland Park and as far south as Bishop Arts – map is below
- How: Pop open the Uber app and request ‘UberLUNCH’. All orders will be $15 and charged seamlessly through the Uber app. There’s no need to exchange cash!
- Split Fare: Ordering more than one lunch? Use the split fare option in the app!
- Delivery: Drivers will not be dropping off inside offices or residences. Similar to requesting a ride, users will select the location and meet the driver for curbside delivery
Didn’t get the chance to request UberLUNCH or want more Café Momentum? Make a dinner reservation or even donate on their website. Check out the below video from Saltbox to learn more about Café Momentum’s great cause.
Thank you for the support. Bon appetit!
Cupcakes, gelato, doughnuts… you name it, UberEATS has it. This Friday, October 14 UberEATS is celebrating National Dessert Day with $2 desserts from a selection of Austin’s favorites. Here are six choices available via the UberEATS app to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cornucopia Popcorn For all of you looking for a salty and sweet combo, enjoy some poppin’ flavor from Cornucopia Popcorn. […]