Uber and the Salvation Army Make Spring Cleaning Easy
Spring has sprung, and it’s officially the time of year for cleaning out closets. In the spirit of the season, we’re teaming up with Salvation Army® to make donating clothing quick and convenient.
This Saturday, May 2, clean out your closets and let Uber take care of the rest with #UberSpringCleaning
|SPREAD THE WORD|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Bag up your clothing such as jackets, shirts, pants, blouses and any other items of clothing you’re willing to donate
- Open your Uber app between 10am and 3pm on Saturday, May 2
- Request GIVE at the bottom of the screen
- If you’re connected, an SUV will arrive to pick up your items – and will drop-off your donation to the Salvation Army
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It’s totally FREE!
- All clothing must be bagged for drivers to accept your donation
- Drivers will arrive at your requested pickup location. Please keep in mind drivers can’t leave vehicles unattended—we ask that you bring your bagged clothing out to meet your driver when they arrive.
- #UberSpringCleaning will be in high demand so please be patient!
Cupcakes, gelato, doughnuts… you name it, UberEATS has it. This Friday, October 14 UberEATS is celebrating National Dessert Day with $2 desserts from a selection of Austin’s favorites. Here are six choices available via the UberEATS app to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cornucopia Popcorn For all of you looking for a salty and sweet combo, enjoy some poppin’ flavor from Cornucopia Popcorn. […]