The Weekender: Halloween Happenings
Happy Halloween! We know there will be a lot of ghosts and ghouls needing rides this weekend, but don’t be afraid – we’re here to get you and your crew around to all of your festivities.
Here’s the low-down on the sweet #UberApproved events and activities this weekend. Don’t forget to check out the Halloween #ProTips for how to best get around safely & conveniently.
Day of The Dead | Dallas W Hotel
Photo via W Dallas Victory
Get in the spirit of Halloween this year with the Dia De Los Muertos being held at the W Hotel. You and your favorite ghouls will be able to party 33 stories above our beloved Dallas this Friday night from 9pm – 2am. You can get your tickets here for the spooktacular event!
Extend your Halloween fun into Saturday afternoon at Untapped Fest! With over 80 breweries and 300 types of beer, this fest is going to be a real hoot this weekend. There’s sure to be live music, awesome foods, and plenty of beer to go around.
From the costume contest and live music selection, to the nostalgia tent and special KCCO beers, Chive Fest is one you won’t want to miss. Mark your Saturday as scheduled, and attend Chive Fest at Southfork Ranch.
Halloween Pro Tips
There’s nothing to be afraid of this Halloween. We have some awesome features in
place so you can enjoy reliability without any surprises.
ONCE YOU GRAB YOUR WANDS AND WIGS, FIRE UP YOUR APP…
- Get a fare estimate. No surprises — estimate your fare in the Uber app before requesting a ride.
- Split your fare. Why do math or take turns paying when you can just split the cost of your ride with friends using the app?
- Lost your wand/tail/wings? Don’t stress. If you leave your wand, tail, or wig in an Uber, get in touch with your driver at riders.uber.com/lost/trips.
- We’ll let you know the best time to ride. If surge pricing is in effect and you’d prefer to wait it out, set a notification and we’ll let you know when rates drop.
- Check out the below chart for our estimated peak times of demand:
Cupcakes, gelato, doughnuts… you name it, UberEATS has it. This Friday, October 14 UberEATS is celebrating National Dessert Day with $2 desserts from a selection of Austin’s favorites. Here are six choices available via the UberEATS app to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cornucopia Popcorn For all of you looking for a salty and sweet combo, enjoy some poppin’ flavor from Cornucopia Popcorn. […]