Uber + TangoTab | Get a ride, Give a meal
The season of giving is upon us! To help you easily give back to those in need, we’ve partnered with TangoTab, an app that allows you to donate a meal when dining at participating restaurants. From now until November 30, you’ll be able to donate meals through both the Uber and TangoTab apps. Giving back has never been so easy!
YOU SHARE, WE GIVE
- Share your Uber referral code with someone who’s never taken an Uber ride before
- Each new rider who uses your code will receive a free first ride, up to $15 off
- Once they take their first trip, Uber will give you a free ride too, up to $15 off
- In return for every first new ride we will also donate a meal to those in need!
FEED MORE PEOPLE
- To instantly donate a meal, download TangoTab and enter promo code ‘UBERDFW’
- When you continue to dine out at participating restaurants in the DFW, check in via the TangoTab app and they will donate meals to those in need
- Learn more about TangoTab here
Where do your donated meals go?
This year, our donated meals will be given to several local food banks. One in particular is Our Community Pantry (OCP) which is located in the heart of South Dallas.
With the help of dedicated volunteers, OCP is the first pantry to be operated and staffed by the North Texas Food Bank. The focus of OCP is to provide clients with a pleasant shopping experience, allowing them to take home healthful foods for their families. The shelves of OCP are stocked with canned and dry goods and the NTFB works to have fresh produce available for clients to enjoy.
Cupcakes, gelato, doughnuts… you name it, UberEATS has it. This Friday, October 14 UberEATS is celebrating National Dessert Day with $2 desserts from a selection of Austin’s favorites. Here are six choices available via the UberEATS app to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cornucopia Popcorn For all of you looking for a salty and sweet combo, enjoy some poppin’ flavor from Cornucopia Popcorn. […]