Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic #ProTips
New Year’s Day is here and we’re excited to kick off the year with College Bowl Football! The Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic has arrived and we want to make sure that fans can enjoy the game from first request, to final drop-off at AT&T stadium. Check out the perfect game day playbook below to learn on how to make getting to and from the game a win!
1. Run A Good Route – Uber Drop Off
Pack up your pompoms and request Uber before heading to the game. Your driver will be able to drop you off right in front of the stadium.
2. Touchdown – The Perfect Pick Up
After the teams have battled it out, hit request and head towards LOT 15 for your ride home. Uber partners will be waiting in LOT 15 for the rider they are picking up. Here’s how to get there:
- Exit the West Plaza of the stadium towards Collins
- Walk towards the crosswalk at the intersection of Collins and Slaughter (close to Jack in the Box)
- Cross Collins
- Continue west on Slaughter until you see Uber signage for LOT 15 – Uber reps will be on-site to point you in the right direction 🙂
3. Coaches Tips
- After being connected with a driver, give them a ring or a text to let them know what you’re wearing, and ask them where they’re located. You’ll also be able to see your drivers name, picture, and license plate number within the app to help you locate the correct vehicle.
- Traveling with your team? Make your ride even more affordable. Fare split that trip!
- Be the Weekend’s MVP by sharing your personal promo code with your fellow fans. They’ll get $20 off their first ride, and you’ll earn $20 off your next trip! It’s a win-win!
Saddle Up, Uber On,
Uber Dallas Team
Cupcakes, gelato, doughnuts… you name it, UberEATS has it. This Friday, October 14 UberEATS is celebrating National Dessert Day with $2 desserts from a selection of Austin’s favorites. Here are six choices available via the UberEATS app to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cornucopia Popcorn For all of you looking for a salty and sweet combo, enjoy some poppin’ flavor from Cornucopia Popcorn. […]