Brew Crawl for Breast Cancer
This October, support Breast Cancer Awareness Month by navigating through your city, hopping from one local brewery to the next. We are excited to announce the inaugural Brew Crawl for Breast Cancer! This brew crawl, hosted by Dallas Brew Scene, will have all net proceeds going straight to Bradie James’ Foundation 56. They’ve got the brews, we’ve got the rides, just need you to bring the fun! So buckle up and come along for the ride around Dallas.
(Brew Crawl participants must be 21 years of age or older)
Saturday October 17, 2015 from 12pm-5pm
Tickets are $50 per person. 100% of net proceeds will be donated by Dallas Brew Scene to Foundation 56
What you get:
- Custom Brew Crawl T-Shirt
- 4 oz. glass to have and to hold
- Entrance to 5 local breweries
- 4 drink tickets per brewery provided by Dallas Brew Scene
- Each member receives 2 Uber rides up to $10 each
- An afternoon full of fun while supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
How it works:
- Purchase tickets (21 years or older) from Dallas Brew Scene with the link below
- All participating teams will be assigned a dedicated brewery path
- Brewery paths will be emailed to all participants the week leading up to the crawl
- All team members will receive (2) Uber rides up to $10 to help you and your team get around
- Check in with a photo ID at each location to receive your drink tickets
- Receive your glass and shirt at the first brewery check in
- Wear your shirt during the crawl to ensure brewery entrance
- Have questions? Check out our FAQ page
Each team member will get (2) $10 Uber rides to be used during the crawl. Travel with your friends, sharing each of your $10 Uber rides to get around easily from brewery to brewery!
During the afternoon, your app will act as an educational tour guide throughout your crawl. Open the app at each location for brewery factoids that are sure to enhance your hoppy knowledge.
Bradie James’ Foundation 56:
Local football star Bradie James started this foundation to help provide access to quality services and resources for breast cancer patients and survivors. The foundation supports education, mammogram screenings, diagnostic testing and more. Learn more about Foundation 56 or donate directly to the cause here.
Space is limited. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. All participants must be 21 years of age. All participants must have an Uber account in order to redeem their 2 trips, up to $10 off each trip, on October 17, 2015.
Cupcakes, gelato, doughnuts… you name it, UberEATS has it. This Friday, October 14 UberEATS is celebrating National Dessert Day with $2 desserts from a selection of Austin’s favorites. Here are six choices available via the UberEATS app to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cornucopia Popcorn For all of you looking for a salty and sweet combo, enjoy some poppin’ flavor from Cornucopia Popcorn. […]