You Deserve a Study Break
‘Tis the season to be studying. With finals en route, we know that stress levels are at an all-time high. That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of awesome brands to bring you on-demand Study Break care packages—for FREE!
Today, Tuesday, December 16th from 11am to 4pm, open the Uber app on campus and request STUDY to get your Study Break care package delivered on demand. See full details below.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your app on campus at the following universities: University of Rhode Island, Johnson and Wales University, Rhode Island School of Design, Brown University, Providence College, Bryant University or Roger Williams University.
- Request STUDY between 11am and 4pm on Tuesday, December 16.
- An Uber partner will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE Study Break care package.
- Each Study Break care package will come in its own Vineyard Vines tote bag, stuffed with Kind bars and Popchips for you to snack on, a pair of sunglasses or accessory from Brewsees, and some great freebies from your favorite local Providence Spots: Whiskey Republic and Vanity.
- Study Breaks are absolutely FREE! Save your dollars for late-night pizza.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your Study Break experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtag #StudyBreakRI and you could win $50 Uber credit!
- Demand will be high and availability limited. Please be patient and check back often if your first request is unsuccessful.
[button linkurl=”https://www.uber.com/go/UBERSTUDY14″ target=”_blank” size=”large”]NEW TO UBER?
GET $20 OFF YOUR FIRST RIDE WITH THE CODE UBERSTUDY14![/button]
Team Uber RI
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.