Wine Me, Dine Me, Drive Me
If there’s one thing the Uber team does well (besides offer amaze-balls car service), it’s EAT. Luckily for us Center City District Restaurant Week. is in full swing. Deals on delish restaurants? Sign us up!
This year, let Uber help you navigate the streets after enjoying some indulgent dining and a few well deserved cocktails! Every new user who signs up during Philly Restaurant Week with the exclusive promo code (today though Oct 12th) will receive $10 off their first ride.
Wait there’s MORE! All Uberers – new and veteran – are eligible to win $20 in Uber credits! Tweet us your best Restaurant Week photo cc’ing @Uber_Philly. Be creative because the best TwitPic wins the prize! Try to incorporate both Uber and the restaurant you are eating at to earn brownie points!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Get signed up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one. Visit Uber.com/go/PHLFoodie12
- Remember to enter promo code PHLFoodie12 during sign up!
- Uber around town to get to your favorite restaurants from today through Oct 12
- Tweet us your best pic incorporating Uber & your restaurant of choice for your chance to win $20 in Uber credits!
We look forward to joining you in exploring the culinary wonders of Philly.
A Quick Recap!
- promo code PHLFoodie12 is for NEW USERS only! Must be entered before Oct 12 at Midnight
- Twitter contests is FOR ALL! Be creative – we can’t wait to see those TwitPics!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.