Visit Your Favorite #UberDestination on Small Business Saturday
Uber started as a small business almost five years ago with just three people and an intern in a co-working space in San Francisco. In May 2012, we opened an office here in Philly and introduced the City of Brotherly Love to modern transportation options. We’ve since changed the way people around the world move, but we’re still a small business at heart. We couldn’t have gotten here without the support of our community, and now it’s our turn to give back.
HOW IT WORKS
- Enter the code SMALLBIZPHL in the app or here
- Take a BLACK CAR or SUV trip between 8 am and 5 pm on Saturday, 11/29
- Enjoy 30% off one ride, up to $10 off!
Spread the word and don’t forget—if you ride with friends, fare splitting = fair splitting.
VISIT YOUR FAVORITE #UberDestination
Take your Uber to your favorite #UberDestination and enjoy special discounts:
- United by Blue: 25% off all items at both locations (University City & Old City)
- Philadelphia Independents: affordable gifts by local artists
- More Than Old: Free gift with a purchase of $50 or more
- Born Yesterday: Select items are $5, $10, and $15
- Ali’s Wagon: 10% off any regularly priced item
- Swag: Free canvas tote with any purchase over $30 + 15% off all regular priced items & 50% off select items
- Happily Ever After: delicious dessert at this movie themed cafe
- Philadelphia Runner: spend $50 and Philadelphia Runner will donate $5 to a cause
- Pizza Brain: grab a slice of pizza before hitting the Fishtown shops
- Charlie’s Jeans: 20% off all full-priced merchandise
- BONeJOUR: Holiday deals throughout the store!
- Panorama: $20 for two courses + prosecco and free parking
- Pinot Boutique: $10 back on select purchases
- Smak Parlour: Free gift wrapping and faux fur wrap with select purchases
- Impact Imports: 20% off all in-stock items
- The Arden Theatre Company: 50% off select ticket packages
- The Clay Studio: 10% off with your Uber receipt
- Charm Studio: Free pashmina with a purchase of $25 or more
- Scout Vintage: Free gift wrapping & vintage notebook with every $50 spent
- Old City T-shirts: Holiday design t-shirts, custom printed for just $5
- Millésimé & Ligne Roset: 25% off Nanimarquina Handmade Rug Collection
- The Center for Art in Wood: spend $50 and get 20% off your purchase
- Snyderman-Works Galleries: 10% discount on any purchase
- Home: stylish home decor at this E. Passyunk boutique
- Manayunk Shops: over 100 shops and restaurants offering a variety of discounts
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.